Why MBSP Is Different From Other Back And Pain Specialists
If you have chronic back pain, just getting through the day is rough. Getting out of bed, into the car and off to work – if you’re able to work – can be painstaking. We understand what you have to manage every day and we want to bring you not only relief of your pain — but give you peace of mind as well.
What does that really mean? Our promise of “relief of pain” and “peace of mind” means that we will help you function again and help give you back the life you once had – before the pain.
IMAGINE… A DAY WITHOUT PAIN
- Imagine if… You could take a walk around the block, or paint a room in your home, or work on your car, or even rake leaves. Simple, normal, everyday tasks that are probably out of reach right now because of your chronic pain.
- Imagine if… Your spouse or partner could dine out with you at his or her favorite restaurant, knowing that you’d be able to sit and enjoy the meal, or that you could shovel your driveway, or be able to say ‘I feel great today!’ when asked how you’re doing.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MEDICAL TEAM FOR YOUR PAIN TREATMENT
Ending your pain is possible with the right care and the right team. When choosing a medical team to treat your chronic back or neck pain, make sure it meets essential criteria:
- Experienced in treating thousands of patients with your type of back or neck pain condition.
- Beyond cutting-edge in the use, and development, of innovative spinal technologies that assess or address pain.
- Skilled in pain management methodologies that include non-surgical options or minimally-invasive surgery.
- Deep knowledge about the complex nerve issues causing your pain; providing medical talent and expertise that is ‘beyond the bone’ and specific to neurosurgeons.
TREAT THE CAUSE OF YOUR PAIN, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS
For complete relief of your pain, it is essential that your doctors treat you holistically – and not just the area of your body that’s in pain. Your neurosurgeon should be able to walk a mile in your shoes, so that one day, YOU can walk a mile in your own.
Want your life and peace of mind back? Contact MBSP today.